Hello KVBSA Coaches, Assistants & Administrators,
We hope that all of you and your families are well and that everyone is taking the necessary precautions, to protect yourself and those around you, against this coronavirus outbreak.
Like all of you, we are dealing with a lot of moving parts and uncertainties. We have been monitoring and digesting all the information and recommendations provided by the leaders of our nation and state, as well as the decisions of the multiple school districts and the national and local baseball associations. Based on the guidelines of these collective bodies and the recommendations established by the CDC as well as the mandates of the governor of Michigan, the start of the 2020 KVBSA baseball season has been postponed until further notice. We will keep you updated as we receive more information regarding the restrictions currently recommended and the new start date is determined.
If possible, please share with us any specific information or directions provided by your county, your school district, your organization or any of the complexes or diamonds that you use related to their decisions and timelines regarding this crisis. Since we are reliant on multiple communities, school districts, counties and organizations, we can only try to work around all of their decisions to best facilitate the needs of all our KVBSA members. Our commitment is to work with all of you to provide the safest and healthiest environment for your players, coaches and fans, no matter how much time and flexibility it takes. These are unprecedented times but together we will all figure it out.
We will continue to provide additional information to the KVBSA coaching community as it is becomes available. We encourage everyone to adhere to the guidelines and mandates of the medical professionals as well as the state and local officials so that everyone is safe and healthy and we can soon PLAY BALL!!